Frequently Asked Questions
- Do a periodic cleaning by vacuuming your sofa’s upholstery to draw out all the loose dust and dirt from both under and above the surface. When your upholstery is left out in the sun, it can fade, bleach, and lose its color. Choose a shady spot and keep away from too much sunlight or any kind of heat source.
- If you happen to see a more difficult stain, make sure you contact a professional upholsterer to get a better solution in handling your sofa problems.
- To remove stains from your sofa, you can always use a little water, a brush with smooth-edges, which you would use to blot up the stain and get a quick clean by using a dry cloth.
- Turn the seat cushion’s upholstery to keep the comfort of the seat cushion.
- Wash the upholstery by hand using a mild detergent or baby soap.
- When you wash your upholstery cloth, make sure you don’t use bleach. It can ruin the fabric.